Get On Up - 04/52


Been a long time no cat-baiting 🐱 how's that? I was waiting for the bus in the nearest mini market and she just coming out then sprawled under my seat. Too cute. And she's so fluffy!

Also apologize that this should be up yesterday but I had too much work 😒



  1. I GOT A HAIR CUT πŸ’‡ The model was Jessica Chastain from "Miss Sloane" just because I adore how fuss free her bob is. And a friend suggested to not layer mine so I did. I think it went shorter than I intended to be but then again I have this weird small yet long face. I pretty like it. And yeah, I'm in dire need for a coloring.
  2. Okay this might sound weird to many but I finally know what Koreaboo sounds like! πŸ˜‚ I was in a bus and then some girls hopped in. They were talking about Suzy's newest album and using words like Chukahae and Daebak (imagine the struggle of me cringing and half-laughing in the background lmao). Then they proceed to say goodbye to each other with "Annyeong!". That was weird as fuck but yeah, I've crossed something out of my curiosity listπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  3. Got my paycheck πŸ’° Definitely a happy thang!
  4. Midnight french fries πŸŸπŸŸπŸŒ›
  5. Bawled throughout The Kite Runner for good good reasons.
  6. And fell back into love with Rumi afterwards.
  7. Received a thank you after held open the elevator door for people. A family kindly let me to go first but my brain farted and I blurted out "Go ahead" instead of "After you" πŸ˜‚
  8. Sat next to a family with a year old kid who can't stop smiling at me during lunch. He's so cute!
  9. WATCHED ARRIVAL. I LOVE IT. My tears just fell when the credit rolls. It's beautiful. One of those movies that need to be seen on the big screen. Wrote a review on my Letterboxd.
  10. Finished Goblin with the happiest smile on my face because finally, finally, the Grim Reaper and Sunny earned their happiness 😭😭😭
How's your week? January ended so next I'll update the movies I watched in a month 🎬

52 Weeks of Nothing But Happiness: 01 | 02 | 03

“Language is the first weapon drawn in a conflict.”
Dr. Louise Banks, Arrival (2016)

Post a Comment

Drop me a nice one (+ cupcakes. Pretty please?)

A Wordsmith.